Heartiste offers some of his usual piercing perspicacity on the subject, specifically jjbees' commentary.
From CNN the following morning, an article entitled "Trump: Sanders 'showed such weakness' with #BlackLivesMatter protesters". Hah, so there you go.
So many fine things on display:
- The SWPL inability to directly confront anything other than the wrong kind of white person (ie, heterosexual, nuclear family-oriented, traditionalist). The hapless man in the hat, the one with a total testosterone level south of 250, verbally contests being strong-armed by a couple of fat black women for less than a minute before yielding entirely to their outrageous demands to screech.
- Speaking of supine SWPLs, the quaint Bernie Sanders is exhibit A. He showed himself to be utterly incapable of dealing with a chaotic situation as it arose in front of him, a situation that was begging for someone with an ounce of leadership to get a handle on. After a few minutes of embarrassing impotence, he slinks away pathetically.
The way Sanders conducted himself helps explain why Donald Trump is currently on fire. It's impossible to imagine Trump taking this kind of shit lying down. "Has anyone seen this woman's EBT card? She lost it and now she's grouchy because her six kids want junk food. Can we get security up here to arrest her? Her oldest child is seven, and he's at home alone in charge of his five siblings." Trump's struck a nerve because he refuses to prostrate himself on the pyre in front of these demons of degeneracy. He prefers to give them the finger instead.
Parenthetically, I'd guess that in a similar situation all the other GOP contenders would've yielded to their sacred interlopers in a fashion similar to Sanders'.
- In a disunited, disintegrating America, good faith and fair play are losing tactics. When the other GOP marionettes, bought and sold by cheap labor lobbies and threatened by race hustling shakedown artists, demure to the Establishment, they get trounced for their troubles. As this video shows, when SWPLs demure to NAMs, they too get trounced. When someone who is expected to demure spits in the eye of his putative puppet master, the size of the viewing audience trebles as he starts kicking the asses of people who have been playing this nauseating game for their entire lives!
- The Old Left's brand of soft socialism could've worked in the America of a couple generations ago, but the demographic ship has since sailed. The country is now far too diverse, too geriatric, and too barren for it to function. NAMs like these nags in Seattle don't have time for lofty rhetoric about shared burdens and the equitable public redistribution from a collective pool of prosperity. What they want is stuff taken from whites and given to them. And they want whites to be, act, and feel humiliated in the process.
Sanders is a Democratic dinosaur. It is probable that in one of the next few presidential election cycles, a "historic moment" will occur when, for the first time, the Democratic contender wins the presidency while garnering less than half of his votes from non-Hispanic whites. The following graph shows the share of Democratic votes received by voter's race in 2012:
- Blacks have valid reasons to bellyache about their dispossession in progressive cities like Seattle that are pursuing strategies whose consequences naturally force them out of town (see the video 1:20 in). Raising minimum wage rates renders large numbers of blacks unemployable. Small coincidence that liberal cities like Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, New York, and DC have become less and less black as they've become more and more progressive.
The bullshit about diversity being strength isn't borne out by the behaviors of SWPLs who sing public paeans to it. There are lots of centralized, vibrant places where a white person can get lots of bang for his housing buck, but instead these good white folks spend five times as much per square foot to make sure they're surrounded by other SWPLs in neighborhoods as white as a klansman's utopia. We good liberals will talk about what a blessing diversity is, but you bigots in the suburbs are the ones who get to experience that blessing firsthand!
turns Core Americans off without picking up many Fringe votes.
If a way to make Hispanics and Asians hesitate to support the Democratic party exists, though, it was on full display in Seattle. Instead of condemning the interruptions, slick GOP pols should somberly nod and agree that these black bullies have valid grievances and should have a strong voice in a major US political
party after suffering for so long. Just as the Republican party is considered the de facto white party on account of winning 60%-40% among whites, Republicans should insinuate that the Democratic party is the de facto black party. After all, it wins the black vote 95%-5%. So shop-owning Koreans in LA and Hispanics with kids attending Rosa Parks High School, how about the Black party?