Saturday, August 22, 2015

Trump's good genes

See right at 13 minutes in (the ad wall keeps me from sharing at exactly that point):



A little HBD realism in a successful businessman is hardly surprising. Hell, it's probably a prerequisite. But the refusal to treat acknowledging as much as the worst thing in the world is, like just about everything else with Trump's campaign, a breath of fresh air.

I suspect we won't get the disastrous educational romanticism of No Child Left Behind with a Trump presidency, anyway.

5 comments:

Jokah Macpherson said...

Haha, "You guys believe in the gene thing?"

I want to use this as an opening line on a girl now.

Audacious Epigone said...

Ha, let's run it by heartiste.

Anonymous said...

Surprised this has not caused fake media hysteria yet.

Audacious Epigone said...

Jokah,

Heartiste gives it a thumbs-up.

Jokah Macpherson said...

Ha, I saw that. I guess I have no choice now but to give it a try.