Friday, January 12, 2007

Suicide bombers don't clean up well

Maybe the elusive 'moderates' in the Muslim world should counter the traditional belief in 72 virgins for Islamic martyrs with more pictures like these (WARNING: Violent image of ugly reality). Even if you're rewarded with dozens of houris at your beckon call, in such a condition it doesn't look to be the most pleasurable of experiences.

At least in this life, despite having to settle for none other than your buck-toothed first cousin, your genitals are locatable and your organs aren't strewn out across the ground for vermin to feed on.


Anonymous said...

As much as I agree with you on many things, I don't feel that photo is appropriate for the front page of your blog, perhaps you could put it below a fold with a warning?

al fin said...

I suspect that covering up the reality of suicide bombers and jihadis is something that most people would prefer. I, on the other hand, prefer to put everything out front, where everyone can see.

That is what I respect most about this blog--its unstinting honesty. When something is as ugly as political Islam, everyone needs to understand what political Islamists intend to do to Andalusia, Europe in general, and any other place that refuses to voluntarily go into their religious stone age.

Tristan Murphy said...

This has nothing at all to do with this post, but I have foolishly switched to the 'New Blogger' and now can't get into my blog, it just sends me in circles, telling me to sign in with my google account, and then once I do that bringing me back to the blogger front page, then sending me back to my google account page!
Anyone know what to do?

crush41 said...


You're right.

Al Fin,

I definitely share your sentiments and the respect is more than mutual. But I am going to put it 'below the fold' so-to-speak.

Tristan, should do it. Also, remember your google account has @emailaddress.whatever at the end of it, while your old blogger account did not. So make sure your signing in thus.

Sometimes when I have problems, leaving a comment at another site using my blogger account does the trick.